Thursday, January 13, 2005

Options for the Next 4 Years of Life: #3

After seeing George W. offer the measily 15 mil for tsunami aid, and after criticism, offer 20 mil more, and after criticism, offer 100 fold that amount, AND reading that the snipe hunt for WMDs officially ended this week, I'm reminded of the excruciating, cringe-worthy presidency we have to go through.

A resolution can be found here. Simple, constant purchases may make us able to get through this term.
Anything is better than the other drug the government fed the majority of people the past four years.

Cheers to mollifying our perception of our country.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

I live in what became a "red" state, and I'm seriously considering moving to a beautiful "blue" state in the near future. I'm too liberal and, well, intelligent, to live in this wannabe Bible belt state of disgrace. :)

I often wonder if there is anything out on the market that will allow me to block out the fact that George W. is in office. But I sure can try.....

14/1/05 06:42  
Blogger mica said...

Red state's are perfect...

For me to poop on.

17/1/05 12:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment's a bit late, but I'd like to point out that your resolution would be more affordable if you bought it in Canada.

26/1/05 10:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home