The Kind of B!#@h You Are
Ever wonder what your life would be like if you were a dog?
No?
Humour me.
When you click on the link below, be sure to click "Game" on the left hand side.
LINK
I came out as a funky looking, pointy eared, skinny Ibizan Hound.
I was described as being "a noble looking animal with a kindly nature...extremely sensitive with acute hearing and must never be shouted at...good with children; rarely fights and responds to kind treatment."
I don't know how noble I look or if I have a kindly nature, but I certainly respond to kind treatment. And I should never ever be yelled at. Not because it's disrespectful or hurtful due to my sensitivity, but because of my keen sense of hearing.
No?
Humour me.
When you click on the link below, be sure to click "Game" on the left hand side.
LINK
I came out as a funky looking, pointy eared, skinny Ibizan Hound.
I was described as being "a noble looking animal with a kindly nature...extremely sensitive with acute hearing and must never be shouted at...good with children; rarely fights and responds to kind treatment."
I don't know how noble I look or if I have a kindly nature, but I certainly respond to kind treatment. And I should never ever be yelled at. Not because it's disrespectful or hurtful due to my sensitivity, but because of my keen sense of hearing.

5 Comments:
I'm a Bearded Collie.
How did they know about my beard?
I'm a bichon frise.
I'm a (expletive here) poodle. NO!
i agree w/ the Bearded Collie for you Mica.
Liz, petit and cute?? NEVER!!!
Jess, i'm sorry. truly sorry.
Lara, wouldn't you say you're as fluffy as an eskimo dog. no?
done it 3 times and I've been a standard poodle (some consolation) twice and a shetland sheepdog once...not sure which is worse. At least poodles are intelligent and playful.
Gotta give Matt the hearing tho' - ears like a lynx, he has.
looking forward to seeing the beard in person, mica
I think you should have someone else do the personality comments for a more accurate reading
-The Counselor
Post a Comment
<< Home