Important Update
For those that care about my happiness, read on:
I have had a hole in my heart, in my soul even, for the last three months. I've been discouraged, pulled away from any sense of hope during this time. I haven't been me. I've tried to distract myself from this feeling through other activities--going out more, playing video games, finding a way to procrastinate when it comes to my grading. I have been extremely cynical of everything involved with this issue of mine, thinking the worst of people, that people don't understand how it is that I have felt during this tough time.
But recently, a door has opened. My attention has been caught, and a feeling of cautious optimism is overtaking me. Could it be that there's an answer to my prayers? Could it be that bliss is right around the corner?
I hesitate. I don't want to get my hopes up. Keep low expectations, I remind myself. Or even, as I've been told lately, have no expectations at all. No expectations, then no disappointment.
Just click the link below, and maybe others can tell me: Is there truly hope for me yet? Will I find out this Thursday?
Hope???
For those that don't care about my happiness:
Why are you reading this?
I have had a hole in my heart, in my soul even, for the last three months. I've been discouraged, pulled away from any sense of hope during this time. I haven't been me. I've tried to distract myself from this feeling through other activities--going out more, playing video games, finding a way to procrastinate when it comes to my grading. I have been extremely cynical of everything involved with this issue of mine, thinking the worst of people, that people don't understand how it is that I have felt during this tough time.
But recently, a door has opened. My attention has been caught, and a feeling of cautious optimism is overtaking me. Could it be that there's an answer to my prayers? Could it be that bliss is right around the corner?
I hesitate. I don't want to get my hopes up. Keep low expectations, I remind myself. Or even, as I've been told lately, have no expectations at all. No expectations, then no disappointment.
Just click the link below, and maybe others can tell me: Is there truly hope for me yet? Will I find out this Thursday?
Hope???
For those that don't care about my happiness:
Why are you reading this?

2 Comments:
Is this about Desperate Housewives?? Don't worry Matt. It'll be on again next week.
no, no, no, Mica. He's sad about Degrassi High. What will the neighbors think when you squeal like a little girl at the thought of a new hockey season?
Post a Comment
<< Home