Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Positive Attributes

Recently, the Counselor and I were discussing the school year, comparing it to last year's when I worked at her high school. I brought up an aide that worked in my classroom, Ms. Cerda. She was the best aide I had in my years of education, always helping, taking the initiative to assist students with assignments, never sitting around and waiting for me to give her instructions. She also helped me greatly by translating instructions to my ESL students.

The Counselor disagreed, saying that Ms. Cerda started the year that way, but ended it by slacking off on her duties.

I gave specific examples of the aforementioned praise and I threw in how cute Ms. Cerda is.

The Counselor rolled her eyes in contention. "She has too many freckles."

"Aren't freckles supposed to be cute?" I said, knowing my trusted friend Mica would back me up on that.

The Counselor thought for a moment, shrugged, and admitted that Ms. Cerda had her positive attributes.

Something I adore about the Counselor is that we can talk about another woman's attractiveness freely; also she makes frequent acute observations. More than anything, though, I am grateful to her, for now I can use, with impunity and thus without hesitation, the term "bodacious set of tatas."

1 Comments:

Blogger mica said...

Go on and have a threesome already.

14/6/06 23:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home