Sunday, November 07, 2004

Options for the Next 4 Years of Life: #1

I realized after this administration will be done screwing up my native land, I will be 30. The number of grey hairs I currently have will probably quadruple during that time. But the great thing would be that I'd be able to legally pray to everyone's Lord Jesus Christ in the middle of my Period 3 class for dark hair replacements to grow while my students boo and hiss and curse the images on the telescreen during the Two Minutes Hate.

However, there is one possible solution for those that will have a hard time existing in this country during the next four years. It could also solve loneliness problems as well. And it would offer a fix to any that are going through their NHL withdrawal.

CLICK ME NOW FOR THE FUTURE

Take a look.
And don't forget your parka.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home